cello paper is proud to be a signatory to the Australian Packaging Covenant (APC)
We aim to increase awareness, provide useful information and encourage improved environmental practices for ourselves, our customers and our suppliers.
We encourage the use of recycling, especially of virgin fibres, to add vital raw material into the recycling stream.
We encourage business to design more sustainable packaging, increase recycling rates and reduce packaging litter.
Our sales team is always happy to discuss these issues in more detail.
The APC is a sustainable packaging initiative which aims to change the culture of business to design more sustainable packaging, increase recycling rates and reduce packaging litter.
It is an agreement between government, industry and community groups to find and fund solutions to address packaging sustainability issues.
- Acknowledges that packaging is necessary.
- Adopts a lifecycle approach.
- Provides industry with tools to design sustainable packaging.
- Requires industry to take accountable actions which lead to positive environmental outcomes.
- Funds initiatives which increase recycling and reduce litter.
Through the APC industry has agreed take a leading role in managing the impact of its packaging.
Visit the APC website at www.packagingcovenant.org.au
Click here to view our Action Plan or
click on the link below to download a .pdf copy.